Once a climber always a climber

Monday, March 27, 2006

Update


In mid-February I started doing some work for John Deere in Davenport Iowa. I am enjoying the construction equipment environment. I mostly do structural design changes in 4WD Loaders, Dump Trucks, and Motor Graders.
Davenport is an interesting city to live in. I have found a church that I am enjoying called Harvest Bible Chapel. I am encouraged by their commitment to having the written Word be their base.

1 Comments:

Blogger Weston said...

Hey Dog!
This is the Westical reporting in from TX... yeah I'm still here. Nice picture and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying using that stuff legally ;-)

Drop me a line or stop by my new blog in progress
wwaterson.blogspot.com

It's a bit limited right now but I'll be updating it soon.

-Weston

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home